OPSWAT, Inc. "Us", or "We" or "Our", provide the AppRemover Website including all AppRemover content ("AppRemover Site" or "Site") subject to the compliance with the terms and conditions below by any user who accesses the AppRemover Site ("You"). PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE APPREMOVER SITE. BY ACCESSING THE APPREMOVER SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APPREMOVER SITE.
1. Rules. While visiting the AppRemover Site, You may not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the AppRemover Site in a manner contrary to law or that would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the AppRemover Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the AppRemover Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or copyright holder. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, or to any of the services or software offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate or legitimate means. You may be exposed to content that You find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and You bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these terms and conditions or that is otherwise objectionable. Our Site may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over other sites, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site. You may not link to this Site without our permission.
2. Monitoring. We have no obligation to monitor the AppRemover Site. However, You agree that We have the right to monitor the AppRemover Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the AppRemover Site properly, or to protect any person or entity. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
3. Privacy. We cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for AppRemover Site users. Any use of this Website shall be at the sole risk of the user, and there shall be no liability in connection with your use.
4. Limitation of Liability. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the information, documents and related graphics on the AppRemover Site. Further, We make no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, information, documents and related graphics on the AppRemover Site for any purpose. All such software programs, information, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall We be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of information or software available from the Site.
5. Recourse. If You are dissatisfied with the AppRemover Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in relation to the AppRemover Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the AppRemover Site.
6. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us and our affiliates and related persons and/or entities harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by You or others, or arising in connection with the use of the AppRemover Site or the Internet, including but not limited to the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the AppRemover Site or on the Internet by You or others.
7. Intellectual Property. We do not claim any ownership in the intellectual property rights of others. All product, brand, or company names not belonging to Us are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
8. DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL WE (INCLUDING AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF USING THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between Us and You pertaining to the subject matter hereof. A failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or rights. If any of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any disputes shall be resolved through the state and/or federal courts located in County of San Francisco, CA. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Us, Our successors, and assigns. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the AppRemover Website after such change has been provided on a Website relating to AppRemover for the first time, You signify your consent to the revised terms.